Are you looking for a Central AC service in Wheeling?
RepairsCrew is proud to have partnered with your local experts to provide central AC services 24/7 in Illinois. You can now get emergency repairs, tune-ups, and replacement parts for your unit at any time of the day or night. We understand the importance of keeping your residence comfortable during the hot summer months, and we are committed to providing prompt and professional service. Call us today to schedule a repair or maintenance visit, or visit our website to learn more. Thank you for choosing RepairsCrew!
Included & Excluded
Why Choose RepairsCrew for Your Central Air Conditioning?
HVAC units are just like any other machines - they will have parts that break down and need to be repaired or replaced over time. The good news is, you can extend the lifespan of your HVAC unit with proper maintenance. This means regularly changing the air filter, having the unit serviced by a professional, and keeping the space around the unit clean and clear of debris. However, even with proper maintenance, you will eventually need to repair or replace parts of your HVAC unit. When this happens, you want to make sure you hire an AC expert. One way to do this is to get multiple quotes from different companies. By comparing quotes, you can be sure you're getting a good price for the repair or replacement you need. So if you're in need of HVAC repair or replacement, be sure to get multiple quotes and hire your AC expert from RepairsCrew.
Wheeling Central AC Repair & Replacement Services at the Best Price
RepairsCrew's AC experts in Illinois offer services for quite competitive rates because we work closely with local AC specialists. In the summer, it's not uncommon to have a dysfunctional AC. However, we can help you get your AC up and running smoothly again. Just give us a call and we'll schedule an appointment for one of our AC experts to come to your home or office. We'll troubleshoot the problem and let you know what requires to be done to fix it. We use high-quality parts and materials, so you can be sure that your AC will be in good hands.
Our Central AC Installation & Repair Services in Wheeling, IL
As a homeowner, it can be overwhelming to choose the best central air conditioning system for your residence. It's essential to evaluate your budget, energy efficiency needs, and certifications before making a decision. Here are four popular options:
- Window AC units are the most affordable option and can easily be installed in most standard windows. However, they only cool one room at a time and can be unsightly from the outside of the house.
- Traditional split systems have an outdoor unit connected to multiple indoor units through ductwork. They are more energy efficient than window units and can cool multiple rooms but require professional installation and maintenance.
- Ductless mini-splits work similarly to traditional split systems but do not require ductwork installation and can provide individual temperature control for each room. They also tend to be more energy efficient and quieter than traditional split systems, but can be more expensive upfront due to the need for multiple indoor units.
- Geothermal systems use underground pipes filled with water or refrigerant to transfer heat from inside the home to underground, where the temperature is cooler. This makes them extremely energy efficient, but they require significant upfront costs for the installation and maintenance of the underground piping system.
- Packaged unit systems combine both the indoor and outdoor components of a traditional split system into one compact unit that is usually installed on the roof or outside wall of a building. They are easier to install than traditional split systems, but often have less energy efficiency options and may not cool as evenly throughout the house.
Overall, there is no one-size-fits-all solution when it comes to central air conditioning - it's crucial to weigh all options before making a decision that will keep your home cool for years to come.
Some common issues with central AC units and other HVAC systems include compressor failure, clogged filters, broken thermostats, refrigerant leaks, electrical wiring problems, and frozen coils.
Compressor failure can occur due to normal wear and tear or lack of maintenance. A clogged filter can also lead to compressor failure and reduced efficiency in the system. A broken thermostat can result in inconsistent temperatures or the unit not turning on at all. Refrigerant leaks can cause poor cooling and potentially harm the environment if not addressed promptly. Electrical wiring problems can pose a fire risk and also result in the unit not functioning properly. Frozen coils can be caused by a number of factors, such as low refrigerant levels, dirty filters, or inadequate airflow.
Signs to look for when it comes to these issues include strange noises from the unit, inconsistent temperatures, higher energy bills, and visible damage, such as ice on the coils. Regular maintenance is crucial in preventing or quickly addressing these issues. Additionally, it is important to address any problems as soon as they arise to avoid further damage and costly repairs.
A DIY repair for your AC unit may seem like a cost-effective solution, but it can actually be quite dangerous. Without proper knowledge and understanding of electrical systems, attempting to fix your own AC can lead to electric shocks or even fires.
In addition to the potential safety hazards, DIY repairs may not fully fix the problem or could even cause additional damage. It is best to leave AC repairs to professionals who have the knowledge and experience to properly diagnose and fix the issue.
Preventive maintenance is also crucial in order to ensure that your AC unit is functioning efficiently and effectively. Regular maintenance can help extend the lifespan of your unit, prevent future problems or breakdowns, and lower energy costs. It is recommended to have preventive care performed at least once a year by a professional technician.